Wednesday, April 19, 2017

twenty eight. False Realitites.

This is who I AM!! he screamed!
THIS IS ME!!! 
This is who I AM, he sighed
This. is. me. 
This is who I AM, he cried 
All I can be. 
This is who I AM the silence echoed
….it’s me. 

Internal and external this is what he trained himself to believe.  
But not she. 
Believing took away the endless possibility in what he often was 
and could be 
and with she. 

Destiny. 
Surely it is not found in being trapped alone inside of your own ripped seams,
Surely it does not push the gentle ones you love directly to their knees,
Surely it does not separate our family
and take you from me. 

He stumbled, This is who I am!!! This is me!!! 
Let me be.

Well, she whispered 
That’s not your destiny.
This is not who you are. 
I SEE. 
I've always seen. 
Who you are is all the love you give share between.
You keep justifying ways to stay away from the much easier realities. 
The work. The change. The uncomfortability. 
THIS IS NOT WHO YOU ARE. 
This simply is who you are constantly choosing to be. 
Don't choose anger, choose differently. 


His request came again. 
and because she loved herself too, 
She let him be.
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment